Sunday, March 30, 2008

Amyn, you da man!


You would not believe how many positive comments I have gotten on this brush! For the record, Amyn, the commissioner of this brush, designed it. He sent me a picture of the Simpsons Tulip with his changes, I drew it up on Autosketch and sent him two drawings to evaluate. He told me which one fit his vision, and I made the brush. I probably deviated a little from the drawing since I turn by eye most of the time, but the inspiration belongs to Amyn.


So, let me be the first to say to Amyn: "You da MAN!" Very nice work. I hope the brush serves you well. BTW, Amyn has posted a review of the brush here and here. Thanks Amyn, I really appreciate that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan,
Nice blog you have got going. I appreciate the kind words for the design of the brush, but it takes a good craftsman to implement the idea, and the execution was flawless. This brush will be with me for a lifetime.
- Amyn