Friday, April 11, 2008

Eye Candy

A quick post this morning to show you a bit of eye candy. I made this 28mm brush for a customer, but he decided he wanted a different look in the wood. This wood is maple burl. Looks good to me! I guess I'll just have to sell it off of my website.

Hey, it's cool to see that LeisureGuy dropped by and commented on the Gem g-bar. LeisureGuy, aka Michael Ham, is a prolific and very interesting blogger on shaving topics. He blogs on many other topics too. Being a shaving connoisseur, he even wrote a book about shaving! I haven't read it, but I read much of what must be in this book on his blog entries about wet shaving basics. I'm sure it's a very good read. If you are trying to get wet shaving figured out, this would be a great place to start - so go buy it.
Maybe I'll post more later, but I need to get out to the shop...

2 comments:

LeisureGuy said...

Thank you, kind sir, for the links. And the brush does look nice indeed. Tomorrow's shave will be with the G-Bar in your honor.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful brush, indeed!
Thanks to Leisureguy's blog I found your site: great stuff!
I added a link to your blog in our Home Page: http://www.razorandbrush.com/
Nice blog and wonderful brushes!
Giovanni